Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Retainer

So there are a lot of exams in store for me this week. I guess its midterm already. Don't worry though, I'll be able to handle it. I'm on top of it.

I finally decided to start wearing my retainer again, starting about a week ago. You see, its been a few months now that I've been feeling this terrible pressure between my teeth. I was hoping that getting my wisdom teeth out over the summer would take care of it, but I think I started feeling the dreaded pressure again last week. So I just threw my retainer back on and its barely been off since. I'm hoping if I keep it on for a few weeks and slowly move back to just nights then I'll get my teeth situation back where I want it. For the meantime though, my mouth has been a very uncomfortable place.

My best buds are visiting this weekend, I'm really excited. Jordan and Steph are a lot of fun to hang with. I have a feeling that this weekend is going to be a bundle of fun.

Tonight we're having family night. Wednesday because its visiting hours and I think we're planning to watch a movie in Steven and my room. That should be great, I think we've got ourselves a great FHE group. I think we have the best looking ladies in the entire ward, I'm not going to lie.

Steven just got himself a bike yesterday, thats pretty exciting. I'm hoping I'll be able to bum off him as much as possible. Boy, maybe I can convince my parents to give me $60 for a bike too. Maybe....

I've been reading a lot of Calvin and Hobbes lately. Its a classic and boy does it bring back the memories. I read quite a lot of it when I was tiny, although I'm sure most of it went right over my head.

Anyways, my astronomy study guide is calling out to me and I best be answering. Thanks for reading.

No comments: