Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 2 and Beyond

First of all, I just wanted to say hey to my fanbase. Hey.

Last night was Day 2 and it was glorious. Curious how we've had a full house two nights in a row- for the two worst movies of the saga. I can't wait to see what the coming evenings bring.

Ryan's sound system is absolutely radical. I just can't get over the experience of hearing the starships zoom by my head, the blast of the seismic charges, or the melodic hums of the lightsabers. The picture has been great though highly disputed. Luckily Ryan just traded in his PS3 for a legit blu-ray and I just had a sneak preview. Tonight is Revenge of the Sith, which in the past I've claimed as my favorite. I still feel that way but The Empire Strikes Back will always hold a special place in my heart.

Lets talk about something other than the world of George Lucas. I neeed to make bank this summer. It is required of me to raise $4000 for my upcoming two semesters at the Y and then an additional $3000. My current savings balance: $3515.64. I've been holding two jobs for the summer- counselor at Shoofly Farm Day Camp from 9-3 and then door to door sales for Orkin Pest Control from 4-8. This is the summer of no fun for Ryan Johns.

Speaking of Shoofly Farm, I got to meet a special person today. The daughter of Bill Gates! Shes going to the camp. It was pretty sick. Anyways, I have more to talk about later but I'm just about to enjoy some La Mesa Taco and some Revenge of the Sith.

Until Next Time.

No comments: